30 November 2023 - Event lounge, Convention 3, Brussels Boulevard Général Wahis16F, 1030 Brussels.
The METIS project will hold its concluding event entitled "Advancing Skills and Talent in the Semiconductor Industry – Final Results" on November 30, at 9am in Brussels. The event will be co-located with Chips JU Launch Event.
Over the past four years, METIS (MicroElectronics Training, Industry, and Skills) has diligently examined the skills requirements in the microelectronic industry, crafting training courses and a comprehensive long-term action plan. During the event, METIS will showcase the project’s pivotal outcomes and engage in an interactive panel discussion.
- Welcome Remarks
- Introduction of the METIS project and introduction of the panel
- Presentation of key results: Skills intelligence and skills strategy for the microelectronics sector
- Presentation of key results: Training, up- and reskilling for microelectronics - The METIS training catalogue
- Presentation of key results: METIS long-term action plan and the European Chips Skills Alliance
- Closing remarks and conclusion
Panelists include Laith Altimime and Christopher Frieling from SEMI Europe, Bernd Deutschmann from TU Graz, Francoise Chombar from MELEXIS, Olivier Coulon and Léo Saint-Martin from Decision – Études & Conseil, and Henryk Schoder from X-FAB.
The Registration form and more information about the Agenda and speakers, can be found here.